This note sets out the procedure we will follow in dealing with a complaint:
We have a two stage complaint procedure:
- Complaints will be considered by a senior member of the firm.
- If the complaint cannot be resolved, it will be referred to an independent redress scheme such as an ombudsman. There are a number of redress schemes and we can provide details of the redress scheme to which it refers complaints to so that you know where to take your complaint.
We have an appointed person who is a principal of the firm to deal with complaints.
If you have a question, or if you would like to make a complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact Azure Property Consultants Ltd.
- If you have initially made your complaint orally – whether face-to-face or on the telephone – please also send a written summary to Azure Property Consultants Ltd.
- Once we have received your written complaint, we will contact you in writing within fourteen days. At this stage we will give you our understanding of your case and we will invite you to make any further comments that you may have in relation to this.
- Within twenty-one days of receipt of your written summary, we will write to you, to inform you of the outcome of his investigation into your complaint and to let you know what actions we have taken or will take.
- If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our handling of your complaint or the outcome of our internal investigation, feel free to contact us, where a separate review of your complaint will be made and you will be contacted within fourteen days to inform you of the conclusion of this review.
- If you remain dissatisfied with any aspect of our internal handling of your complaint and/or separate review, we will try to resolve this promptly through discussion with you.
Please be advised, stages 4 and 5 of the complaints procedure can be bypassed if the complainants do not wish to proceed with them.
- If your complaint has been considered by the firm and you remain dissatisfied with the outcome then you may refer the complaint to the firm’s nominated independent redress scheme. The scheme will let you know its procedure for handling the matter. An independent redress scheme might be an ombudsman service or an arbitration scheme or in some cases an adjudicator.
- If you are still unhappy with the result of any of the above, you can refer your complaint to the following authorities:
- For Residential Leaseholder Management, please contact the The Property Ombudsman Services: Milford House, 43 – 55 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2BP
Telephone Number: 01722 335458 option 1
- For Commercial Clients, please contact the CEDR: 70 Fleet Street, London, EC4Y 1EU
Telephone Number: 020 7536 6000